Thursday, December 17, 2015

MTC (week 4)

hey mom, my week was really cool. I got a lot done and I learned alot of new stuff about how to be a better missionary. Also everyone loves the beef jerky you sent up. I joined the MTC choir, the music director is a really cool guy. I whistle all the time here and my teacher, Savio, wants me to teach him how to do it. My comp tells me to shut up every now and  then but it's subconscious. I don't even realize I'm doing it until someone tells me to stop. (If any of you reading this have never heard Ren whistle, you're missing out. It's the most beautiful and odd talent he has). The spanish is coming along, its improving but super slow. I'm still getting along with my comp, his personality is like a mix between drexton and bridger, so I love being his comp! And we're not able to call home on christmas. and yes I'll send some more pics today. 

That's awesome that dad is taking piano lessons. Tell him he better be as good as me and cole when i get back!

Love,
Elder Porter 

My first haircut in the MTC AND my first haircut ever from anyone besides my mom....
Guys in my zone being weird....
A bunch of districts going to Argentina...
Random, weird pic...




No comments:

Post a Comment